Goya Apple Cider Vinegar  » Food  »
  • The first thing I noticed about the bottle when I bought it was that it was plastic, so I did not have to worry much about glass breaking if I was not too careful with it
  • I used it to remove a small facial wart which I noticed had appeared recently
  • Of course there are many other things which it is used for, and I think that maybe the company would get a little better sales if maybe they had some of these home remedies on the label
  • I would recommend this brand of apple cider vinegar since it is both effective and affordable

• by Redtape

I had bought a small bottle of Goya Apple Cider Vinegar a couple months ago because of two main reasons. The first one was that “Goya” was more affordable than the other brands I saw, as well as I had read about the benefits of apple cider vinegar and wanted to try it.

have to worry much about glass breaking if I was not too careful with it. On the front of the label it even tells how acidic the product is when it says 5% acidity.

The bottle of Goya Apple Cider Vinegar was able to last me months despite the fact that I was using it for many different things. I used it to remove a small facial wart which I noticed had appeared recently.

• I also put a little (about a cap full) in my bath ater which helped me to smell a bit fresher for the entire day. Recently I was even having an acidic stomach and went on the internet to see home remedies for it and ended up using a teaspoon of Goya Apple Cider Vinegar in a half glass of water and drinking it which made me feel a little better.

Of course there

are many other things which it is used for, and I think that maybe the company would get a little better sales if maybe they had some of these home remedies on the label.

I would recommend this brand of apple cider vinegar since it is both effective and affordable. I think that every family should have a bottle of one since it has so many medicinal purposes which will cut costs on buying other products sometimes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272307771790631/k2311a0723/7.23.09