Lorea’l Blush Delice in Pink Darling  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I got this at Kroger because I thought the colors looked really nice, and I need a new blush because my old one was running out
  • I'm definitely sticking to my liquid highlight
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone

• by Kelairyy

I hate this blush so much! I got this at Kroger because I thought the colors looked really nice, and I need a new blush because my old one was running out. On the right side of the container is this nice true pink color that I thought would look great on my cheeks, and on the left side is this really light pinky-purply color that looked like a great highlight.

I had a liquid highlight, but I wanted to see what a powder

one would look like on my skin because I thought it would work better.

How wrong I was.

This blush has practically no pigmentation at all! The blush color doesn’t show up on my skin at all, and I have had other blushes that looked similar that showed up so much better.

The blush color looks almost like a highlight on my hand when I swatch it because it comes up so light that you can hardly see it! It is basically the same ...

• color as the highlight (the left side), but when you look at it from the container, it is so much darker.

What a ripoff.

And the highlight side isn’t much better.

It shows up more than the blush on my skin with a little shimmer that makes it look slightly different when you swatch it (although the colors look almost identical on my hand when I swatch it).

However, it sucks as a highlight! It doesn’t make my skin look any better than before;

it just looks really weird and unusual because of the shimmer and how light and pink/purple it is.

I’m definitely sticking to my liquid highlight.

I would never buy this again! The price was around eight or nine dollars which is a horrible price for such a bad quality product.

I believe this is limited edition.

I would not recommend this product to anyone; I would probably throw this out, but I feel bad for wasting makeup.

I’m probably never going to use this again though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307771720531/k2311a0723/7.23.09