Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I didn't feel like returning it, so I decided to keep it and try it out
  • I think this is a really nice lotion, and I'm probably going to stick with this as my daily lotion when I run out
  • I like the fact that it doesn't have a really strong scent like a lot of lotions I've tried because although they smell good, they are always too strong and end up giving me headaches
  • The Aveeno lotion is not exactly what I would consider light, but it isn't too heavy either
  • I would recommend this to people who are looking for a good, moisturizing lotion for a great price

• by Kelairyy

I wanted to try out the Aveeno daily facial moisturizer, but when I went to the store, I didn’t check the label carefully, so I ended up buying the moisturizing lotion (for the body) instead. However, I didn’t feel like returning it, so I decided to keep it and try it out.

I think this is a really nice lotion, and I’m probably going to stick with this as my daily lotion when I run out.

This lotion claims to be fragrance free, and for the most part, it

is.

There is this weird, typical “lotion” smell to it when I put it on.

It kind of reminds me faintly of plastic, but it is really faint and goes away after about thirty seconds, so I am not bothered with the smell.

I like the fact that it doesn’t have a really strong scent like a lot of lotions I’ve tried because although they smell good, they are always too strong and end up giving me headaches.

I really like how this lotion is super moisturizing because sometimes ...

• my skin gets pretty dry like on my legs and elbows, and this lotion does a great job making them feel really smooth and moisturized! The Aveeno lotion is not exactly what I would consider light, but it isn’t too heavy either.

I think it is just right to make my skin feel moisturized without bothering me too much.

I don’t like how heavy lotion feels on my skin, so this is a great lotion to try out if you want a lotion that moisturizes skin really well without

feeling heavy.

This is noncomedongenic which means it won’t clog pores.

This is definitely a plus because since I have combination skin, I get acne occasionally, and this lotion won’t cause any acne for me.

Also, this lotion doesn’t make my skin greasy at all! You can buy these at many stores like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreen, Drug Mart, and more.

It is a great price, around five dollars I think, and definitely worth it.

I would recommend this to people who are looking for a good, moisturizing lotion for a great price!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312307771710531/k2311a0723/7.23.09