Mrs. Freshley’s Cinnamon Mini Donuts  » Food  »
  • Another thing that I like about these donuts is their convenient mini-size
  • That, I think, can be attributed to the donut dough

• by GenesisOne

I like Mrs. Freshley’s Cinnamon Mini Donuts much better than the chocolate mini-donuts.

Unlike with the chocolate donuts, these donuts with cinnamon actually have a pretty tasty flavor to offer.

The cinnamon flavor is plentiful and it tastes like real cinnamon, too.

I

suppose cinnamon is an easier flavor variety to get right than chocolate, because they sure did a good job with this variety! What I also like about these donuts is the dough is both soft and has a fresh flavor to it.

The donuts get softer and have an even better flavor to them when I place them in the microwave for a few short moments and out comes warm donuts! Delicious! Another thing that I like about these donuts is their convenient mini-size.

It is ...

• Mrs. Freshley's Cinnamon Mini Donuts
      real easy to take these with me when I am on the go, and because they are small in size, popping a few here and there is easy and not too, too messy.

Plus, for little donuts, they can be a little filling!

That, I think, can be attributed to the donut dough.

All in all, I am a real cinnamon lover and I am quite pleased that Mrs.

Freshley’s succeeded with this donut variety.

Of the donut varieties made by this company, this variety is my favorite, easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771640931/k2311a0722/7.22.09