Mrs. Freshley’s Chocolate Mini Donuts  » Food  »
1.0
  • It is a shame that the chocolate flavor was not richer because these mini-donuts are really quite convenient

• by GenesisOne

I will not be purchasing Mrs. Freshley’s Chocolate Mini Donuts a second time.

The reason I will not be purchasing the donuts a second time is because although I do like chocolate, these chocolate donuts do not have a real rich or scrumptious chocolate flavor that I was looking for.

I personally think the chocolate flavor found in

these donuts is rather bland and unexciting.

They do not cause my taste buds to tingle, and tingling taste buds is a sure sign whether something has a great flavor or not.

It is a shame that the chocolate flavor was not richer because these mini-donuts are really quite convenient.

They are easy to carry with me and ...

• in one or two bites, they are down the hatch and history.

They would make for a great travel snack if only the mini-donuts would learn to bring with them some flavorful chocolate taste! If you are a person that likes chocolate and can pick these up while on sale or if you have a coupon, go ahead.

Maybe my standards are set a tad too high, but with all the wonderful snack foods to choose from at the grocery store, I feel my high standards are justified.

Why should I settle for a not so spectacular product when there are several better products out there? For that reason, I will not be purchasing these chocolate mini-donuts again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771620931/k2311a0722/7.22.09