Mrs. Freshley’s Iced Honey Bun  » Food  »
  • I like to have one of these honey bun's with my breakfast in the morning every so often because the sweet flavor really perks me up in the morning and the sugar gives me, an admittedly short, jolt of energy to give me a jump start the day ahead
  • I think, no, I know, I would be getting the honey buns at a better price and more for my money, but unfortunately, for some peculiar reason, they are not sold in a boxed package like the Little Debbie Glazed Honey Buns are

• by GenesisOne

I think Mrs. Freshley’s Iced Honey Bun is my favorite of the honey bun variety line, although admittedly, it is a pretty sweet variety due to the sweet iced glaze that covers the honey bun.

The iced glaze is quite rich and tasty though! The honey bun itself is pretty

soft and has a fresh taste to it.

Although the sweetness of the honey bun on the inside is not quite as strong as the sweetness found on the exterior of the honey bun, it is nonetheless tasty and enjoyable.

I like to have one of these honey bun’s with my breakfast in the morning every so often because the sweet flavor really perks me up in the morning and the sugar gives me, an admittedly short, jolt of energy to give me a jump start the day ahead.

I really dislike having to purchase these as single packs though ...

• Mrs. Freshley's Iced Honey Bun
      because I feel I am being charged more than if these were sold in a boxed package of say six.

sold in a boxed package like the Little Debbie Glazed Honey Buns are.

Those are not quite as good as these iced honey buns though, and that is why, despite the price, I still purchase these - just not as often as I would if there was a boxed package of then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771610931/k2311a0722/7.22.09