Mrs. Freshley’s Glazed Honey Bun  » Food  »
  • I like that this honey bun is a decent size, although I do not like that I have to purchase single packs as opposed to boxed packs where six or so come at a value price
  • In terms of taste comparison, both are really about the same, I think, although in terms of size, Mrs
  • For that reason, I believe I will likely stick with the Little Debbie honey buns
  • Freshley's would come out with a boxed package, I would definitely give it a look

• by GenesisOne

Mrs. Freshley’s Glazed Honey Bun is one of the more tame and not so loaded varieties of the honey bun line put out by Mrs.

Freshley’s.

This is pretty much your typical honey bun, with the glazed sugar icing on top of a sweet and soft honey bun.

Nothing really extravagant really, although still nonetheless tasty.

I like that

this honey bun is a decent size, although I do not like that I have to purchase single packs as opposed to boxed packs where six or so come at a value price.

Purchasing these honey buns separately can add up over time, especially compared to the relatively good value price that Super Wal*Mart charges for the Little Debbie ...

• honey bun boxed pack.

In terms of taste comparison, both are really about the same, I think, although in terms of size, Mrs.

Freshley’s honey bun is a little larger.

I would however happily take a slight reduction in size if it meant I could purchase these honey buns as a package.

That would likely mean I would be

getting more at a better price.

For that reason, I believe I will likely stick with the Little Debbie honey buns.

They are pretty much identical in taste, and I can get them as a boxed package at a better value price.

If Mrs.

Freshley’s would come out with a boxed package, I would definitely give it a look!

god says :

where can i buy Mrs. Freshley`s glazed honey buns that is near me? I live in teaneck new jersey and cant find it anywhere

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771600931/k2311a0722/7.22.09