Panasonic stereo RXDS16  » Electronics  »
  • I like the fact that it has a digital tuner and that the buttons are easy to locate and push

• by booklover
      This stereo has good clean sound even at high volumes, I’ve found other stereos I’ve heard sound tinny. Plus it’s also reliable, I was baking once and accendentally dropped flour on one of the speakers, and it stills works well.

I’ve brought it outside to

use while gardening and the sound carries well, it was pleasent to have.

I like the fact that it has a digital tuner and that the buttons are easy to locate and push.

The lcd screen is nice, easy to read when changing stations or modes.

...

• And the modes availible are good, you can even set it to sleep mode.

I’ve used this in conjuction with the cd repeat all mode, then you don’t have to worry about turning off the cd when you fall asleep.

I like not having to

fiddle with clicking in the cd in the cd tray, however the downside to it is that because it’s a push tray it opens every time you bump it.

It also skips when you bump it too.

And it would been nice too if it had a remote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1660877160331/k2311a086/8.6.06