Old Spice High Endurance: Dry Cream Pure Sport Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always buy the 14g and I think it's worth its price
  • The only problem is when I'm in a hurry I sometimes have white marks especially if my shirt is black but other than I've nothing to complain

• by Inggy

Ever since 2002 I’ve been using Old Spice Dry Cream Pure Sport deodorant. I always buy the 14g and I think it’s worth its price. I’ve preferred this brand ever since because it smells good and the fragrance stays for the whole day even if you are perspiring so bad. I remember the old brands I’ve used before that didn’t

compare to this. The ones I used to have either the scent doesn’t stay as long and you end up stinky at the end or the day or before you use them it’s wet and you have to wait before it dries up. I also get frustrated when you have wet marks especially at at the start of the day ...

• and you’re wearing something formal.

This scent “Pure Sport” is really specialized for men, it doesn’t smell feminine in anyway and it is not too strong just the right mix. The smell also makes you feel clean and fresh when you put it on. I’ve never tried any other brand after this because it really works for me and I rarely

had a day wherein I smell bad because of this stick. The only problem is when I’m in a hurry I sometimes have white marks especially if my shirt is black but other than I’ve nothing to complain.

If you’re still having problems with choosing the right deodorant then try this one and you might use it for the rest of your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312207771590931/k2311a0722/7.22.09