Mrs. Freshley’s Jumbo Honey Bun  » Food  »
  • Freshley's Jumbo Honey Bun compared with the other honey buns made by other companies that can be found in the grocery store, but I nonetheless enjoyed what was likely my one and only purchase of a Mrs
  • I found the bun itself to be relatively soft and fresh and I thought that the sweet glaze topping was both generous and flavorful
  • I know that is not what is really happening, at least not instantly, but that is one of the unfortunate consequences of eating something this sweet and rich

• by GenesisOne

I do not feel that there is anything particularly special about Mrs. Freshley’s Jumbo Honey Bun compared with the other honey buns made by other companies that can be found in the grocery store, but I nonetheless enjoyed what was likely my one and only purchase of a Mrs.

Freshley honey bun.

topping was both generous and flavorful.

Honey buns certainly are sweet, so be prepared after you finish your honey bun to run to the bathroom to brush your teeth! That is seriously what I feel I need to do each time I have a honey bun because all that sweet sugar gets all over my teeth and I feel as if my teeth are dissolving as a result! I know ...

• that is not what is really happening, at least not instantly, but that is one of the unfortunate consequences of eating something this sweet and rich.

Although these honey buns can only be purchased as single packs, the honey bun that you get is really an impressive size! Nonetheless, you can get a better value with Little Debbie’s boxed package of honey buns as several come in a box for

a good price.

It can get a little expensive purchasing these single jumbo honey buns, especially if you do so regularly.

Still, if you are someone that enjoys honey buns, I feel you should give this honey bun a try to see how it stacks up with the current honey buns that you are purchasing.

I am pretty sure the size of the honey bun will at least be superior!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771560931/k2311a0722/7.22.09