Mrs. Freshley’s SnackAway SnackAway Wild Blueberry Muffins
  • I do recommend though that you give the blueberry muffins made by these two companies a try because I feel both are quality products and your taste buds might not deliver the same impressions that mine have delivered to me

• by GenesisOne

Although I find Mrs. Freshley’s SnackAway SnackAway Wild Blueberry Muffins to be an enjoyable treat, I do prefer Little Debbie’s blueberry muffins.

The reason for my preference is because these blueberry muffins are not quite as moist or rich in blueberry flavor as those made by Little Debbie.

I would not however label them as dry or

bland, there is simply a difference in degree of moistness and flavor.

Heating these blueberry muffins up in the microwave does help somewhat as the warm heat helps to further soften the muffins and bring additional blueberry taste to the surface, but still, they do not quite reach the level of deliciousness that the blueberry muffins made ...

• by Little Debbie have achieved.

Nonetheless, I did not feel that I had wasted my money of these six decently sized blueberry muffins and that is always a positive.

I simply will not be purchasing them a second time though - at least, not as long as Little Debbie continues to make the scrumptious blueberry muffins that

they do now.

I do recommend though that you give the blueberry muffins made by these two companies a try because I feel both are quality products and your taste buds might not deliver the same impressions that mine have delivered to me.

You might easily end up preferring these blueberry muffins to those made by Little Debbie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771500931/k2311a0722/7.22.09