Guitar Hero III  » Games  »
  • So I bought the game (with guitar) and started playing, I tried practice mode first and amazingly it was quite fun, I really didn't care that I was missing half of the buttons, just something about the game made me want to swing my guitar left and right
  • The Campaign mode isn't as I thought it would be, for example, each time you go to another country/gig, you don't feel like you have moved at all, all it is just another moving wall paper, the audience suprisingly have the same faces half the time

• by honest game journalist

The Guitar Hero series is probably most popular for the sheer fun it brings to the living room. Guitar Hero III was the first guitar hero game I had purchased after my friends on Xbox Live were constantly telling me “dude, you HAVE to buy this game, it’s just too much fun!!”

So I bought the

game (with guitar) and started playing, I tried practice mode first and amazingly it was quite fun, I really didn’t care that I was missing half of the buttons, just something about the game made me want to swing my guitar left and right. The Campaign mode isn’t as I thought it would be, for ...

• example, each time you go to another country/gig, you don’t feel like you have moved at all, all it is just another moving wall paper, the audience suprisingly have the same faces half the time.

Although these little flaws almost put me off, I then placed the guitar back in my hands once I tried out

the Multiplayer, there are around 5 different types, including a co-op section which includes songs not playable in the single player campaign.

Overall, despite the game having a few technical flaws, it’s made up by its sheer fun and entertainment it brings, it’s perfect for house parties and for when friends come around, as I have experienced.

Guitar Hero III

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282207771460931/k2311a0722/7.22.09