Oishi Pods Pea Snack  » Food  »
  • But I found this new snack item on the grocery shelves called Oishi Pods Vegetarian Pea Snack
  • It is made from 55% pure green peas, so as I have studied medical subjects due to my profession, I know it is a good source of iron which does a lot of good things for our body, thus even increasing our immune function
  • It is very light-tasting and nutritiously delicious

• by patofgold23

I snack a lot, I am a junkfood addict! But despite that, I managed to keep my weight in good shape. Most women are so paranoid about our figure and I guess I am one of them.

But I found this new snack item on the grocery shelves called Oishi Pods Vegetarian Pea Snack.

It

comes in 30 gram packs and the package says “Baked, not fried”.

I thought Wow! This is a healthy choice for snack.

It is made from 55% pure green peas, so as I have studied medical subjects due to my profession, I know it is a good source of iron which does a lot of ...

• good things for our body, thus even increasing our immune function.

It is very huge in nutritional value, I tell you.

I don’t feel guilty snacking now with Oishi Pods Pea Snack coz it has no MSG and food colouring which we all know are not good for our body.

It is very light-tasting and

nutritiously delicious! It is a lot better than most chips I eat while watching TV at night.

If you are fond of checking products’ Nutritional Facts at the back of packages as I am, you’ll see how this product contains 0 mg.

of cholesterol! Oishi Pods Pea Snack is a guilt-free snack! Try it, you’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771440831/k2311a0722/7.22.09