Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol with Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I make sure I keep a stock of my favourite alcohol at home coz I am very careful in handling and preparing my kids’ food

• by patofgold23

I am a nurse and a mother at the same time, which makes me very careful when it comes to cleanliness especially in handling food. We do routine handwashing and scrubbing at work yet I always make handy my Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol with Moisturizer 70% solution. Like any other

health facilities, 70% alcohol is always recommended to prevent cross-contamination when water and soap is not available. But I just found this product most satisfying because unlike other alcohol products that leaves a dry feeling on your skin, the Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol has moisturizer, thus your hand feels soft ...

• after each use. I make sure I keep a stock of my favourite alcohol at home coz I am very careful in handling and preparing my kids’ food. And when you have kids around, it can always come in handy since you can use it as an antiseptic for simple
        wound disinfections. Green Cross Ethyl Alcohol with Moisturizer can also be used for rubdowns and general massage purposes. And a little hint = try using it right after bath, don’t worry about drying your skin – it’s got moisturizer remember? You’ll see, it makes you feel more cool ang refreshed and clean!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312207771250831/k2311a0722/7.22.09