Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince  » Movies  »
  • I don't know why everyone around me seems to find Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince a boring watch
  • I have read the book and I love Harry Potter books
  • I like to see how a movie version is made in the Director's own words or direction, so to speak
  • I enjoy this movie so much but there is something sad that happened too
  • I have always thought that Harry Potter has a dark storyline, but now I know that it has emotions too

• by eryana09

I don’t know why everyone around me seems to find Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince a boring watch. Perhaps they are but I was like enjoying the movie, laughing throughout especially when it comes to the love potion. But I am just too lazy to think about the whole movie as compared to the book.

I have read the book and I love Harry Potter books. I see some differences but I don’t mind. I like to see how a movie version is made in the Director’s own words or direction, so to speak.

Hermione is very charming and this Half Blood Prince has a more depth into her character. She ...

• is getting more mature and her feelings for Ron are in check. I didn’t know that she is a very beautiful and emerging teenager, filled with life’s zest and also wanting to make Ron notice her romantically.

Ron’s character is also expanded and he looks more taller and not so lanky like in the previous Potter series.

I enjoy this movie so much but there is something sad that happened too. If you have yet to watch, be prepared for an emotional watch. I have always thought that Harry Potter has a dark storyline, but now I know that it has emotions too. Great one and I give this a rating of 8.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
    Andrew Leither says :

You just get people that are bored and love to criticize. There’s nothing wrong with this great movie or the Harry Potter movies that I have seen. “Half Blood Prince” seems really great and I have not seen the movie yet but I was impressed with the movie trailer it’s not boring and you can’t go wrong with Harry Potter movies its exciting got suspense and lots and lots of action.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112207771120831/k2311a0722/7.22.09