Mrs. Freshley’s SnackAway Mini Fudge Brownie Bites
2.5
  • There is definitely a fudge flavor to these brownie bites, but it is not quite strong enough to satisfy my taste buds
  • I most likely will not be purchasing these mini fudge brownies again because even though they are convenient to take with me when I am on the go and although the mini fudge brownies are baked with some nutritious aspects, I do not feel that the fudge flavor is rich enough to justify a second purchase - especially considering how there are enough quality snack cakes being sold in the grocery market to choose from

• by GenesisOne

I am not so crazy about Mrs. Freshley’s SnackAway Mini Fudge Brownie Bites.

Although they are decent, I personally prefer the frosted chocolate cupcakes that are made by Mrs.

Freshley’s compared with these.

I guess I just find these brownie bites to be somewhat dull in the flavor.

There is definitely a fudge flavor to these brownie

bites, but it is not quite strong enough to satisfy my taste buds.

I find though that by heating these fudge brownie bites up in the microwave, that does help to make the flavor come more alive and make the fudge brownie softer.

Out of the package, they are soft, although not necessarily as moist as the ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272207771060831/k2311a0722/7.22.09