CareFresh Pet Bedding  » Pets  »
  • Care fresh pet bedding is the best out there that I have found
  • Care Fresh is all around, a really good product and worth spending your money on, I’ve been buying it ever since I found the product and it’s never let me down

• by Brooke

Do you have a rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, rat, mouse, bird or reptile? Are you planning on getting one? Well of course you have to buy bedding for you little friend, but how do you know which one is right? Care fresh pet bedding is the best out there that I have found. What are the main things you look for in pet bedding? That it controls odor is a major thing but you also want it to be comfortable and

right for your pet right? There again no one wants to pay a lot of money on pet bedding.

Well Care fresh takes care of all of your problems.

Care Fresh has an extended odor control which controls odor better and longer than any other bedding, and it doesn’t just say that on the bag, it really does it.

I have a teddy bear hamster which is a big hamster, so its smells worse than the hamsters I’ve had before, but ...

• Care fresh does the job.

Care fresh also has extra long, extra soft fibers that protect sensitive skin so it will not harm your hamster.

It is also one hundred percent non toxic.

Not only is it good for your hamster it is environmentally friendly and biodegradable so it is good for the earth too.

The price starts at five dollars for a five liter bad and goes up from there.

I normally buy a 10 liter bag and

we have two hamsters, and the bag normally last us 2 months.

A fun thing about care fresh pet bedding is you can buy it in different colors, purple, white, brown, pink.

You can even buy it in confetti where in one bag you get all the colors mixed together.

Care Fresh is all around, a really good product and worth spending your money on, I’ve been buying it ever since I found the product and it’s never let me down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292207770980831/k2311a0722/7.22.09