Breakfree Heritage Hotel Melbourne  » Hotels  »
318 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
  • I wanted to experience seeing the crowd so I walked and dined in some of the restaurants
  • The room was huge and it maintained the Gregorian flair that I noticed outside
  • The buffet did not have a wide array of dishes but everything that I ate was delicious

• by alevosia

I was intrigued by this hotel because its facade looked like an old castle. It had a gregorian flair or the British might. I was amazed by its appearance or perhaps I was just too much engrossed reading Harry Potter. Located at downtown Melbourne, the hotel is close to shopping malls and restaurants. It is few steps from the joints in the city where you can enjoy night life after sunset. I tried exploring the neighboring establishments. It offered lots of choices for your shopping and for you to eat. In several occasion I ate outside

of the hotel. I wanted to experience seeing the crowd so I walked and dined in some of the restaurants. The prices are very okay, it was not too much and the malls nearby offered various choices for you to buy whatever you want. The shops were really beautiful and upscale brands are there for your delight. Good location for me. It gave you lots of opportunity to experience the cosmopolitan side of Melbourne.

The room was huge and it maintained the Gregorian flair that I noticed outside. The bed was huge with silk fabrics for the ...

• sheets. There was a wide sofa that was added but the TV was not new. I love how my room smell. It was fresh and clean. The bathroom was splendid and spotless. I developed wonderful rapport with the staff in this hotel. The front desk staff were kind and courteous. The bell boys were wonderful and sincere. The housekeeping staff were very generous and polite. It was a pleasant stay having all those pleasant experience I had with the personnel of this hotel.

The restaurant had a different concept from the room and the building. It had

an asian style. The furniture used were modern and the place was just awesome. I was enjoying every bit of what I saw. The cuisine that was served was one of a kind. The buffet did not have a wide array of dishes but everything that I ate was delicious. The waiters were very friendly and kind too.

The hotel had a gym and a sauna. I tried both and was fully satisfied. Both were modern and clean. This hotel is a nice place to stay. You might wanna check this out when you are in Melbourne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22207770870831/k2311a0722/7.22.09