Softlips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I didn't think it was moisturizing at all, and I thought the smell was really weird and didn't smell like vanilla at all
  • Then I ran out of my usual lip balm, and my lips were really chapped, so I decided to give softlips another try
  • It doesn't hurt, but I like it because it makes it feel like the lip balm is working
  • It's a really light scent, but I often take my lip balm out just to smell it because it always smells amazing
  • If you haven't tried these out before, definitely get one the next time you're at a drugstore

• by Kelairyy

Softlips is one of my two favorite lip balms of all time! In the beginning when I first bought a pack of two vanilla softlips lip balms, I really disliked it. I didn’t think it was moisturizing at all, and I thought the smell was really weird and didn’t smell like vanilla at all. Then I ran out of my usual lip balm, and my lips were really chapped, so I decided to give softlips another

try. Then I fell in love with this lip balm! I don’t really know why I didn’t like the lip balm in the beginning, but right now, this is one of my favorites. It is so moisturizing and makes my lips really soft and unchapped.

Softlips makes my lips tingle a bit, sort of like lip products that contain peppermint. It doesn’t hurt, but I like it because it makes it feel like the lip balm ...

• is working. Softlips is really smooth and easy to apply. There’s no harsh grains or anything in the lip balm like some that I’ve tried before, so it doesn’t irritate my lips. Also, it feels really light! The smell of softlips is always really nice. Vanilla is my favorite, but I have also had strawberry, cherry, and coconut. It’s a really light scent, but I often take my lip balm out just to smell it because
        it always smells amazing!

It is only about three dollars for a pack of two at Wal-mart or Target, and it is one of my favorite lip balms ever! I am definitely going to rebuy if I run out, but right now I have like five of the softlips lip balms in different flavors, so that will probably be a while. If you haven’t tried these out before, definitely get one the next time you’re at a drugstore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312207770650731/k2311a0722/7.22.09