Lactacyd Feminine Wash
  • After the delivery, I know that I am more prone to vaginal infection

• by guinevere

Ever since I am a teen, I have been really loyal to Lactacyd Feminine Wash. It does not just offer thorough cleaning in the vaginal area but it also makes me feel refreshed and so much more comfortable hours after application.

I have tried other brands before but Lactacyd Feminine Wash was the

only product which took away the vaginal itch associated with using soap. It does not leave the skin dry which means it does not wash away vagina’s natural moisture which protects it from irritation. My gynecologist also recommends this feminine wash during the critical period of recuperation from delivery. It is gentle and ...

• doesn’t sting that much even when applied into the skin. It is just perfect for this purpose.

I appreciate this product more after giving birth to my first son. After the delivery, I know that I am more prone to vaginal infection. Lactacyd has been my trusted feminine wash. Since it can be

applied several times a day, I see to it that I apply every time I use the bathroom. It has kept me from infection and made me more secure.

I know that I will always be loyal to Lactacyd Feminine Wash. Another suggestion though is that they’ll add more refreshing scents for customers to choose from.

Lactacyd Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342107770541231/k2311a0721/7.21.09