Nivea Whitening Deodorant
2.5
  • However, even though Nivea whitening deodorant saves me from body odor it is not very effective in really giving me that flawless white armpit

• by guinevere

I have been using Nivea deodorant for the past five years and I could say that it really does protect against body odor. In order to get extra benefits, I always purchase the variant that aside from giving odor protection also whitens the underarms. Dark underarms are a problem from me. Three pregnancies have done countless changes in my physical appearance. My

underarms became dark and have significantly discolored from my three pregnancies.

After using Nivea throughout my pregnancy and recovery from childbirth, I can say that it is very reliable in keeping me from sweaty and smelly underarms. However, even though Nivea whitening deodorant saves me from body odor it is not very effective in really giving me that flawless white armpit. I ...

• do know that beauty product manufacturers claim that licorice extract does whiten skin. This secret ingredient has been claimed by Nivea deodorant to provide that brightening effect. However, it is ineffective in my case. True enough, my underarm did not darken yet the deodorant was unable to bleach it even two years of continued use. Until now, I am still desperately trying
        to find products which could efficiently whiten underarms. I even gave up shaving and plucking as these are supposedly culprits.

I am not satisfied with the whitening claim but I still use Nivea whitening deodorant because of all the deodorant I’ve tried, I find it gentle on skin and can be used even after waxing. Secondly, I just love its feminine and gentle scent.

Nivea Whitening Deodorant
    charlotte says :

is nivea whitening deodorant safe for pregnant women?

Galega says :

There should not be any problem in using this deodorant (or any other deodorant for that matter) during pregnancy. You should just avoid excessive use.

Ask your OBGyne if you experience anything uncomfortable after using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107770531231/k2311a0721/7.21.09