Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • Here is what I think about the Nintendo Wii

• by txceez

For all those horrible video game players, I got news for you. Nintendo Wii is here. If I could sum up this game system, I would say, “It’s as easy as that”. I have met many people who can’t comprehend how to play complex games like “Mass Effect” or “Starcraft”. Here is what I think about the Nintendo Wii.

Pros:

/> - Very easy to pick up and play. No kidding. I got my mom and grandma to play in minutes from explaining it to them. That was a MAJOR plus.

- Cheapest game system out other than handhelds.

- Majority of the games are meant for the younger crowd, so I didn’t have to worry about having to play ...

• games with the worry of little relatives watching me play at a party or family gathering.

- You can still play gamecube games and plug in gamecube controllers.

- Being able to insert memory sticks from my camera is VERY useful.

Cons: - Does not play dvds. Major bummer.

- Most games are targeted for the younger crowd. Don’t expect

to pick up a “GTA IV” game or similar M rated games for this system.

My final verdict? Yes for younger kids. If you are more into shooter games with intense gameplay, you might want to save up for an Xbox 360 or a PS3. If you want a system to be able to play at games with multiple people, Wii is the way to go.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282107770491231/k2311a0721/7.21.09