Pokemon Gold Version game
  • Other than that, hands down, one of the best games ever
  • If you have never played, you have definitely been living on another planet

• by txceez

Pokemon has been around for as long as I can remember. Not only that, but the games as well. Who didn’t have the dream of becoming a Pokemon master, am I right? Pokemon Gold is a part of the

second generation of Pokemon games that came out. Here is the breakdown of my impressions of this game.

Pros: - It’s a Pokemon game, and since when have they let us down?

- Not only does it have 8 badges and plenty of Pokemon to capture, you can also visit the old region where you play on the first generation of Pokemon games. This adds so many hours of gameplay.

- I think, in my opinion, Pokemon Gold, Silver,

• Pokemon Gold Version game
      and Crystal, are the best of the series. It was when Pokemon was at its prime, and reflected perfectly how it should have.

Cons: - Honestly, I cant think of any. Maybe if it was just a tiny bit faster,

or you received a bike earlier in the game. Other than that, hands down, one of the best games ever.

My final thoughts of this game…..a must have. If you have never played, you have definitely been living on another planet. Recommend to anyone, any age.

miguel delas alas says :

re : Other than that, hands down, one of the best games ever
I’ve been playing pokemon for a long time ago and I’m one those who waited in line just to get a copy of it. I thought it would be a golden experience for us to play this one, but as it turn out to be a not so "gold" experience. The graphics is bad, the gameplay is even worse. I don’t know why they call it gold, but if you’re a solid pokemin gamer I’m sure you’ll be disappointed. If the graphics of that game could improve and add more pokemons on the game I’m sure it would be the best Pokemon game ever.

Abhimanyu Singh says :

re : If you have never played, you have definitely been living on another planet
This game is basically a gameboy platform game. it basically the 1st game type of any pokemon game due to it’s various edition (you can see this is gold there are many others)it is super popular among peoples specially the kids. because you have to go through the complete story of the famous cartoon (Pok mon) character ash (the lead character) who wants to collect pok mons of different types. the main reason of the popularity that every user have their different set of pokemon.
NOW A DAYS MANY POKEMON FANS PLAY THESE GAME IN ANDROID IOS PC BY EMULATING

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282107770461231/k2311a0721/7.21.09