Retacnyl Cream  » Health  »
  • Somehow, I thought it's never gonna go away, until I finally decided to take a visit to a dermatologist

• by Lie

Some five years ago I had a really severe case of acne. I had been to several facial centers for treatment and tried almost everything every one I knew recommended. Somehow, I thought it’s never gonna go away, until I finally decided to take

a visit to a dermatologist.

It was my cousin’s pediatrician who recommended my dermatologist of 5 years. When she saw the severity of my acne, she knew right away how to get it treated. She recommended me to use Ivory soap as it contains mild ingredients and to use Retacnyl Cream (Galderma).

At first I was hesitant if it’s ever gonna treat my acne. The first week I witnessed more pimples coming out in my face, to which my dermatologist said is going to be the initial reaction of my ...

• Retacnyl Cream
      skin for using the cream.

As days went by, my pimples became less reddish and the soreness in my face has somewhat diminished. The effect did not come overnight. I had to use the cream twice everyday. In one month my pimples healed and began

to go away until my face has cleared. I’ve used the cream in less than a year and so far my acne has not come back. I’d still get a pimple once in a blue moon but no longer like the ones I had before.

shannon says :

Hi May I know when after you used the cream your acne completely `stop` growing, do you still continue using it to act as a prevention? Please advise. Thanks

Galega says :

Retacnyl Cream is not intended to be used as a prevention. It means that you should not use when there is no acne over your face. Once acne is gone, discontinue using it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342107770411231/k2311a0721/7.21.09