Milka strawberry yogurt chocolate
  • It tastes so good during the summer days and although I don’t usually eat chocolate from the fridge this chocolate is the best directly from the fridge
  • I was expecting more from Milka I must admit because Milka really has more than a few chocolates in its collection that are totally delicious
  • So all in all I think that Milka should have done better with this chocolate, they should have added little more white strata and little less chocolate and this chocolate would be just as perfect as most of their chocolates are

• by lorelai

Well, I adore Milka chocolate and I adore chocolate with strawberries and yogurt. It tastes so good during the summer days and although I don’t usually eat chocolate from the fridge this chocolate is the best directly from the fridge.

So after telling you a few good words about Milka now I will also tell you that despite my general liking of Milka and chocolate with yogurt and strawberries I don’t like Milka strawberry yogurt chocolate.

Ok, it is not that I find it so bad that I can’t eat it but I must say that I’ve eaten much better chocolates with strawberry and yogurt from

much less known brands and that they tasted much better than this one.

I don’t know, maybe that’s because the strata of strawberries and yogurt is so thin that you can’t fully enjoy the sour-sweet refreshing effect that it supposed to have or maybe because the chocolate strata is too thick so that yogurt taste can’t be felt at all.

Anyway, there’s no refreshing effect of this chocolate and that’s why I am not very satisfied with it.

It isn’t very sweet but it isn’t sour as it is supposed to be.

I was expecting more from Milka I must admit because Milka really has more ...

• than a few chocolates in its collection that are totally delicious.

But Milk didn’t disappoint me on the design of the wrapping.

This Milka chocolate comes in the regular purple plastic wrapping with white Milka logo and a purple-white cow on the left side.

On the right there’s a red wave and white written strawberry yogurt on it.

While under it you can see 4 delicious strawberries and two cubes of chocolate.

At the back it says that 100g have 560calories while 25grams, which is the serving portion I guess, have 140calories.

So I wonder why they had to write that.

Aren’t we perfectly able to

calculate that ¼ of 100 is 25 and that ¼ of the 560 is 140? And another thing, how are we supposed to know what’s 25grams of this chocolate? You get 6 lines of 3 cubes, so it’s impossible to take ¼ of the chocolate, because you can’t divide 18 cubes on 4 exactly the same pieces, except by using a scale, and who would do that?

So all in all I think that Milka should have done better with this chocolate, they should have added little more white strata and little less chocolate and this chocolate would be just as perfect as most of their chocolates are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272107770271231/k2311a0721/7.21.09