MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I first got it, I didn't even really like it because I thought it was too coppery for me because I tend to wear browns
  • However, after a few weeks of not using it, I decided to give woodwinked another try and I loved it
  • The cost is $14.50 for an eyeshadow which is a little expensive, but given the quality and the color, I would definitely buy the product again
  • Next time you go to your MAC store or counter, definitely test this out and give it a try

• by Kelairyy

I love my MAC eyeshadow in woodwinked! It is the perfect eyeshadow for an everyday look, and when I don’t know what eyeshadow to use, I just grab woodwinked for a nice, pretty neutral brown color. This color is perfect to use whenever for a natural eyeshadow look, or it could be used with other more brighter eyeshadows to wear to a party, banquet, or anything formal.

It is a brown bronze color with a gold undertone. When I first got it, I didn’t even really like it because I thought it was too coppery for me because I tend to wear browns. Copper colors don’t really look good on my skin. However, after a few weeks of not using it, I decided to give woodwinked another try and I loved it!

This ...

• is a veluxe pearl, and it goes on really smoothly. I usually use this as my lid color and then apply something a little darker to the crease and outer corner like MAC tempting, OR if I want a really natural look, I would apply a really light champagne colored eyeshadow to the lid and use woodwinked in the crease and outer corner.

The cost is $14.50

for an eyeshadow which is a little expensive, but given the quality and the color, I would definitely buy the product again. Also, the eyeshadow will last at least a couple of months. I would definitely recommend this; it seems like an eyeshadow that would look great on almost everyone. Next time you go to your MAC store or counter, definitely test this out and give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107770251131/k2311a0721/7.21.09