Bacolod Chicken Inasal  » Restaurants  »
140 Jupiter St. Bel-air 2, Makati City Philippines
  • I was wondering whether the Sinigang Belly we ordered is still warm and freshly delicious
  • They have very affordable food, plus having a delivery service makes it more convenient especially during inclement weather like what we're having now

• by Lie

Last night I was not in the mood to cook dinner because I had flu, so I asked my husband to order from Bacolod Chicken Inasal. Since we live in Makati, the nearest branch we have is the one located in Jupiter St.

As usual I ordered my all-time favorite which is, of course,

their chicken inasal, the pecho part (chicken breast) while my husband went for the Sinigang Belly and mango salad.

Since it’s been heavily raining for days now, the waiter who took our order by phone said the delivery time would be between 45 minutes and 1 hour at max. I’m already hungry but ...

• surprisingly I said we’re willing to wait.

Gladly, in less than an hour we had the delivery boy knocking at our door. I was wondering whether the Sinigang Belly we ordered is still warm and freshly delicious. Surprisingly, it still was.

The mango salad is very much perfect for the chicken pecho. In fact,

I went for an extra rice because I just couldn’t get myself enough of the dishes. I burped thrice and felt really stuffed but it was an excellent choice for dinner. They have very affordable food, plus having a delivery service makes it more convenient especially during inclement weather like what we’re having now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72107770241131/k2311a0721/7.21.09