Pantene Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo plus Conditioner

• by leighann728

I have discovered Pantene Ice Shine 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and could not be happier with it. My hair is semi-flat with just a little bit of curl, enough to be aggravating. If I use a traditional shampoo

with separate conditioner, my hair gets weighted down too much. That is why I like this shampoo plus conditioner in one. It is just enough conditioner, without being too much. It leaves my hair manageable with just enough body. The product is real smooth and creamy and has a nice clean smell, nothing too overpowering. Some shampoos out there have such a strong smell they give me a headache, but not this one.

With other products, I have had trouble ...

• Pantene Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo plus Conditioner
      with having dry itchy scalp, not dandruff, just dry. This product does not leave my scalp dry or itchy. Since using the product, a few months now, I have not had the first problem.

I think it is an exceptional value since you are essentially getting two products for the price of one. It is not the least expensive thing you can buy, but it is definately in the lower to mid price range, plus Pantene products always seem to be on sale somewhere or another.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107770231131/k2311a0721/7.21.09