Turtle Wax Headlight Lens Restorer
  • The kit only cost nine dollars, so I snatched it up and bought it
  • I recommend Turtle Wax Lens Clarifying compound to anybody with yellow headlights

• by MCFitz1988

I had a problem. I was driving around with funky yellow headlights. Months of oxidation had turned my once clear headlight lenses into a dull yellow color. A friend of mine told me I could buy a headlight cleaner for about twenty dollars at the store. I thanked him for

the information and went on my way, not desiring to pay twenty bucks for a small bottle of headlight cleaner.

A few weeks later, I was in my neighborhood friendly auto parts store, when I happened upon a box of Turtle Wax brand Headlight Lens Restorer. The kit only cost ...

• nine dollars, so I snatched it up and bought it.

I got home and immediately went to work on my headlights. The box contains three scrubbing pads and two bottles: a lens clarifying compound, and a bottle of spray lubricant. Even as I was applying the clarifying compound, I could notice

the difference. My foggy yellow headlights were becoming clearer in an instant. The box claims to bring clarity in 5 minutes. I saw clarity in less time than that.

Several weeks have passed, and my headlights are still clear and sharp. I recommend Turtle Wax Lens Clarifying compound to anybody with yellow headlights.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92107770221131/k2311a0721/7.21.09