Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favorite thing about this body wash is the smell of it, it smells clean and fresh and when I smell it opens up my senses
  • My only complaint is that I wish it would lather up some more

• by Brooke

Old Spice High Endurance body wash is a good body wash overall. My favorite thing about this body wash is the smell of it, it smells clean and fresh and when I smell it opens up my senses.

The only thing I didn’t like about old spice high endurance body wash is that I had to use a lot in order to

get it to lather up nicely.

I use a sponge when I wash my body and I had to squirt some body wash on the sponge a couple of times because the soap wasn’t lathering up.

At first it lathered up nicely but after I washed the top part of my body it didn’t lather up at all.

The bottle that the ...

• old spice endurance body wash comes in is nice, and you can pour out the body wash easily.

My only complaint is that I wish it would lather up some more.

I need my body washes to lather up some.

My other complaint is that it made my skin feel a little dry after using it.

If they would improve the body

wash to lather up more than I would be tempted to buy it again.

Overall it was a decent body wash but there are many other body washes that are much better.

Old spice body wash doesn’t even compare to Dove, Neutrogena, or Caress…I would use any of them any day over Old Spice.

Overall it was good but could be improved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107770171131/k2311a0721/7.21.09