Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
  • After hearing numerous beauty gurus rave about this product on YouTubu, I decided to brush the dust off of the old tube laying in the back row of my army of facial cleansers and moisturizers and start using it again twice a week and see if my gigantic pores and occasional acne would disappear

• by lolitahaze

I’ve been using Queen Helene’s mint julep masque for a couple of years. I used it on and off, but mostly it just sat behind all my other expensive and neatly packaged facial masques. You see, when I was younger, I was convinced that everything valuable and worth having in life came in cute little packages and with high prices attached to them. However, having grown older and wiser, I now know that if a product is good, there is no need to put it in

a fancy little container and put a ginormous price tag on it. Same is the case with Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. I feel as if not many people even know about it because it usually sits in the lowest shelves in many grocery stores. But those who do know about it, or have used it on a regular basis, know that is masque is all that it claims to be.

Now lets talk about what it claims to be. Basically it claims to be a miracle product that “helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores.” After hearing numerous beauty gurus rave about this product on YouTubu, I decided to brush the dust off of the old tube laying in the back row of my army of facial cleansers and moisturizers and start using it again twice a week and see if my gigantic pores and occasional acne would disappear.

When you first apply the masque on your face, you feel a little tingly. That just lets ...

• Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
      me know that the product is working. It takes up to 10 to 15 minutes to fully dry up. And after it dries up, it turns a pale green color.

I am someone who loves to be cynical, especially about beauty products out there in the market. But after using this product twice a week for almost two months, my pores have gotten noticeably smaller and the blackheads on my nose seemed to have disappeared. Sometimes when I have a zit or two, I just apply the

product overnight and go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, the zit is much smaller if not almost gone. All in all, yes it works! And it is a must have beauty staple for all you self-pampering goddesses out there.

With Queen Helen’s Mint Julep Masque, it wasn’t really love at first sight. Perhaps it has something to do with its dull appearance. However, after spending a considerable amount of time with it and getting to know it better, I must say, I’m head over heels.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107770061131/k2311a0721/7.21.09