Tempur Travel Pillow  » Housewares  »
  • This pain increased so much that I found it difficult to even move my neck
  • I no longer had my head bobbing or experience any neck discomfort during my travels
  • Tempur travel pillow has to a great extend helped in reducing my stress and fatigue of travelling Now I no longer try to avoid any long journeys because with Tempur travel pillow my travelling time has now turned out to be ‘rest time’- a time which I eagerly look forward to

• by rm002

My work required long hours of travelling, which initially didn’t seem much trouble- but gradually made my travel experiences uncomfortable and painful. After some initial stiffness in my body, I started experiencing an acute pain especially at the back of my neck which slowly started worsening. This pain increased so much that I found it difficult to even move my neck. It is at this time that one of my associate suggested me Tempur Travel Pillow.

Tempur travel pillow’s anatomical design in combination with pressure relieving effects and has the same shape and functions of an original pillow. When I first used it,

I was rather surprised at the amount of comfort level this travel pillow offered. Tempur travel pillow molded perfectly to the exact contour of my neck and head, proving excellent relief and support to my neck and shoulders muscles. This travel pillow gave me all the comfort of a home pillow and allowed me to rest peacefully during my travels. I no longer had my head bobbing or experience any neck discomfort during my travels. Apart from using it as a neck pillow, this travel pillow also helped to reduce stress on my lower back when I placed it under my knees. Tempur travel ...

• pillow has to a great extend helped in reducing my stress and fatigue of travelling Now I no longer try to avoid any long journeys because with Tempur travel pillow my travelling time has now turned out to be ‘rest time’- a time which I eagerly look forward to.

Tempur travel pillow has now become my favorite pillow away from home. Its compact size and light weight (600 grams) makes it easy for me to carry it along while travelling. I find it easy for maintain it because apart from being allergy and microbial /fungal growth resistance,

this travel pillow had a machine washable cover and a water proof carry case and required minimal care. Tempur travel pillow has now become a permanent companion in all my travels. I simply love the soft and cozy feeling it offers and have got so used to it that I have started using this travel pillow at home too - while watching T.V or reading a book or just relaxing.

Priced at $38.00 this travel pillow not only promises to be a loyal companion in your travels but can also prove to be a great gift for your graduate or a business colleague.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532107770051131/k2311a0721/7.21.09