Air Oma Press Scent Air Freshener Apple fragrance
  • The cost of other air freshener is at least three times more expensive

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance is the cheapest air freshener in the supermarket.

The price for a complete set, consisting of sprayer and perfume container costs only one dollar. The cost of other air freshener is at least three times more expensive. Many people buy a few sets whenever they can find Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener. I often find the shelf empty.

That is why I tend to buy a few sets whenever I see them on the shelf.

Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance gives off a very scent green apple fragrance when press once. I always have to open the door to let the scent escape from the bathroom. I do not like the bathroom to smell like an apple tree.

Once my mother pressed twice, and the ...

• apple fragrance was really overpowering. The whole house smelt of green apples. Even my brother who was taking a nap dreamt of eating green apple. We had to open all the windows to get rid of the green apple scent.

Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance usually last for three months in one bathroom. Since we have two bathrooms at home, we need two

sets of Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance.

We had tried to use Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance for the car. However, the fragrance was too strong, and the whole car smelt like a rotten green apple a day later.

Air Oma’s Press Scent Air Freshener Apple Fragrance is nice when I press lightly, so that a little of the Apple Fragrance can scent the bathroom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532107769961131/k2311a0721/7.21.09