Miami Petsmart  » Pets  »
3101 N Miami Ave, Suite 110 Miami, FL 33127
  • I was a little shocked and disappointed that it could take that long but I was already there
  • I also had requested help from one of the staff members who later I found out was one of the trainers
  • She was extremely helpful and friendly and I will seriously consider taking Lola so some basic training
  • At around 8pm they called me to go pick her up and although she looked cleaner and groomed I wasn't totally pleased with the service for the astonishing cost of $67
  • I do not recommend grooming at this store, but other than that, it's worth it

• by SobeBabi

I took my 13 week old little Maltese there for a complete grooming. I had just gotten her that very same day and she was in need of some grooming, I also needed to buy some basic supplies so off I go to the Miami-Midtown location.

This was my very first time taking a dog for grooming.

I dropped her off at around 5pm filled out the first timer form and only at the end was informed that would

take 3-4 hours for her to be ready! I was a little shocked and disappointed that it could take that long but I was already there.

I took a while shopping for supplies meanwhile, I must say they have a good variety of stuff, a lot to chose from so I was very pleased with that.

I also had requested help from one of the staff members who later I found out was one of the trainers.

She was ...

• extremely helpful and friendly and I will seriously consider taking Lola so some basic training.

I left the store and went to run some errands and kill time.

At around 8pm they called me to go pick her up and although she looked cleaner and groomed I wasn’t totally pleased with the service for the astonishing cost of $67.

I had ordered the full service and quite frankly I expected better than that, still I took it and paid

for it.

I was very happy to have my little puppy with me so didn’t let that bother me as much as it would, until when we got home, I looked at her ears and they had not been throughly clean.

I was very disappointed.

I doubt I will be returning there for grooming.

If I do it will be to shop and perhaps training.

I do not recommend grooming at this store, but other than that, it’s worth it.

Barbara replies :

o

SYLVIA says :

DO YOU CARRY TURTLES

John says :

Yes, they do have turtles and many other reptiles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292107769891131/k2311a0721/7.21.09