Auto Expressions Car Air Freshener  » Cars  »
  • This is advantage and disadvantage of the product
  • My personal experience is that lighter the smell, more pleasant it will be
  • It is available anywhere and cost me only 2.99 dollars
  • Definitely this is not like the regular odor remover products
  • I recommend this to all car owners as a good value for money air freshener

• by uselist

Auto Expressions Fresh is a spray anywhere air freshener. Like all other products of auto expressions this is also perfect for car freshening. The ease of use is worth mentioning. I just pump and spray it in the front and rear.

It is an absolute fresh feeling to drive the car then. The smell of this product can be called very light. This is advantage and disadvantage of the product.

My personal experience is that lighter

the smell, more pleasant it will be. But lighter smells won’t last long. One thing is sure from my use is that this type of pump and spray is much better than gel typed air fresheners.

Gel typed ones will start melting causing marks and hassles in the car especially in summer. The auto expressions fresh does not leave any marks or spots in the car. It is available anywhere and cost me only 2.

99 dollars.

• The bottle is well packed and easily lasted for a month with daily use. When air conditioner is switched on the spray worked better.

Even when ac is switched off the scent spreads itself. Definitely this is not like the regular odor remover products. Instead it works like a perfume.

My favorite flavor is the cool sunrise flavor. This flavor is so perfect to keep me fresh during the morning ride. Some fruity flavors like coconut

smell awful.

So make sure you try the smell first. The bottles are packed in such a way that the smell can be easily tried. I would have loved auto expressions more if they can make the smell last longer.

Anyways this product is good for all climates. Even though it is a pump and spray product the liquid is very safe for skin and clothes too. I recommend this to all car owners as a good value for money air freshener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92107769771131/k2311a0721/7.21.09