Aromafloria Aromatherapy Head Aid Relief Inhalation Beads  » Health  »
  • I bought the Aromafloria Aromatherapy Head Aid Relief Inhalation Beads from Fragrance
  • If you have small children I recommend not only keeping them out of reach, but also be careful when you use them
  • I love that the beads are infused with peppermint, rosemary and tea tree oils all natural so I don't have to worry about inhaling chemicals everytime I smell it
  • Oh, and the best part, it is NOT tested on animals

• by stuckinarut

I bought the Aromafloria Aromatherapy Head Aid Relief Inhalation Beads from Fragrance.net. I didn’t plan to purchase it I was buying some perfume as a gift for someone and I only needed a few more dollars to reach the free shipping point. It was pointless to pay a lot more towards shipping when I could get something I could use and put the money towards something instead of shipping.

It is a jar full of little inhalation beads. There is also a small fabric bag that

you pour some of the beads into, so you can inhale the scent. It says not to inhale them directly from the jar. I can’t say I haven’t done that though.

These are not for use around children. The beads are quite small. If you have small children I recommend not only keeping them out of reach, but also be careful when you use them. Since the beads are so small they can easily fall out of the pouch and onto the floor where ...

• a child can find them. They can be easily vacuumed up, but just make sure you vacuum well if they fall out or pay attention so you will know when they fall out.

The smell is really strong. Not too strong, just a strong, deep menthol smell. It is great for more than just headaches. I love to also use it for a stuffy nose. I love that the beads are infused with peppermint, rosemary and tea tree oils all natural so I don’t

have to worry about inhaling chemicals everytime I smell it. Oh, and the best part, it is NOT tested on animals. Of course I wouldn’t buy it if it were.

I keep it buy my sofa for any time I need a lift. It gives me a bit of a lift even when I don’t have a headache or stuffy nose.

If you get headaches or cold or need help breathing through your nose often this is a great product to keep around your home or in your desk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342107769741131/k2311a0721/7.21.09