Earthwise Green Blends Cleansing Supplement  » Health  »
  • I was very impressed that it didn't gross out my smoothie as a lot of health additive often do

• by stuckinarut

Earthwise Green Blends is, as it says, a blend. It has Spirulina, Chlorella, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Alfalfa and Broccoli. I made my purchase, because I liked that it has a little bit of everything green. It has a bit of everything, but is essentially Spirulina based.

All the ingredients together are suppose to have a detoxifying and cleansing effect on your body. The amount to use is

only 1 teaspoon a day. I use it mostly in smoothies. I was very impressed that it didn’t gross out my smoothie as a lot of health additive often do. It has a nice sweet taste that adds good to a smoothie. The one teaspoon a day is just fine in a smoothie.

I tried it in juice and it is just fine. I haven’t tried it ...

• in plain water though. But, I can imagine it still being good since it has a natural lightly sweet taste. I haven’t thought of any other uses, but drinks. It is fine in juice or a smoothie though.

My suggestion is to start slow. It is detoxifying and cleansing, so let your body get use to it. It can cause loose stools, if you don’t get your

body use to it. Use less than a teaspoon the first time and work up and / or do not use it every day at first.

Even just the small amount has lots of vitamins and minerals and 1 teaspoon has a whole gram of protein. If you need a detox cleanse or just want to keep up the health of your body you should give Earthwise Green Blends a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342107769731131/k2311a0721/7.21.09