Biore pore strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time I tried their pore strips was many years ago and I believe Biore is the only brand that makes pore strips, at least one that you can easily find at any drug store, Wal-Mart or Target
  • What I like about Biore’s pore strips is that it’s easy to use
  • The best part is that it’s not all just hype, it actually works
  • I’ve also noticed that if I leave the pore strips on too long that some of the paper or glue sticks to my face and I’d have to wash it off
  • Despite the costs I’d still recommend Biore’s pore strips because really, what are the alternatives

• by Liberty

I’m normally a Neutrogena girl but recently I’ve been venturing out and trying other brands, one of which is Biore. I’ve tried several of their products but the one product that I first tried of theirs was their pore strips. The first time I tried their pore strips was many years ago and I believe Biore is the only brand that makes pore strips, at least one that you can easily find at any drug store, Wal-Mart or Target.

I don’t have much to compare Biore pore strips to because theirs are the only pore strips I’ve ever used. What I like about Biore’s pore strips is that it’s easy to use. Just apply

the sticky side on a clean, wet face and rub it down evenly. Once its dry and hard gently peel it off. The best part is that it’s not all just hype, it actually works. The evidence can clearly be seen on the pore strips. These pore strips lasts quite a while too. There are 12-18 in a box and you’re really only suppose to use it once a week as needed. Biore’s pore strips now comes in a new form that can be used on the chin and forehead, whereas the original is only meant for the nose. The pore strips work fast too, it doesn’t take more than a few minutes for ...

• it to dry and within five minutes you can peel it off. The pore strips do tug a little but they don’t hurt if you’re careful.

Like most products there are a few negative aspects to Biore’s pore strips. The first thing that I can think of is the price. It can get fairly costly if you use this product often. Each regular pore strip box costs about $6-8 but if you want their other pore strips, for the chin and forehead you’ll have to buy their special set. Their special set comes with the regular and new pore strips and costs about $10 a box. I believe the amount of pore strips are about

the same though. If you think you can use the regular pore strips on your chin, think again. I tried it and it doesn’t work nearly as well as their new ones specially made for that area of the face. I’ve also noticed that if I leave the pore strips on too long that some of the paper or glue sticks to my face and I’d have to wash it off.

Despite the costs I’d still recommend Biore’s pore strips because really, what are the alternatives? It’s still considerably more affordable than getting a facial and since the maximum time you can use the pore strips is once a week they box will lasts a while.

Biore pore strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312107769581031/k2311a0721/7.21.09