Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I found I liked the sequel much less than I liked the previous movie for very many reasons
  • One of those reasons was that I thought the girls who were supposed to be the heroes in the film were not portrayed as strong women which made it seem a little more like a big budget female exploitation film
  • I think that had the lights been toned down a bit more and the movie was a litte darker then it might have looked a little more serious
  • I would recommend this movie to young straight boys under the age of seventeen years old

• by Redtape

“Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle” was supposed to be the sequel to the previous Charlie’s Angles movie “Charlie’s Angels” which was released in the year 2000. I found I liked the sequel much less than I liked the previous movie for very many reasons. One of those reasons was that I thought the girls who were supposed to be the heroes in the film were not portrayed as strong women which made it seem a little more like a big budget female exploitation film. I

also hated the characters since I thought that the Angels especially appeared very shallow to me a part from their obvious differences in personality. I also thought that the acting was mediocre on the part of several of the many A-list actors who graced the film with their presence, which was one of the things which made the film even more unbearable. I also hated the plot, which I thought had potential but just a very bad director. I hated the lighting in the ...

• film as well which I thought was way too bright. I think that had the lights been toned down a bit more and the movie was a litte darker then it might have looked a little more serious. I hated the makeup of most of the female main character since I thought every single one of them had on way too much makeup to the point where I thought every single one of them looked hideous.

I thought Charlie’s Angels Full Trottle was a

movie whose plot had a lot of potential if only it was made by the right people. However, I hated the movie since it appeared more like I was watching a teenage boy’s wet dream with the its bad graphics, bad makeup, bad lighting and over sexed older women. I think the movie could have grossed much moreeven if it had been made on a much smaller budget.

I would recommend this movie to young straight boys under the age of seventeen years old.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112007769321131/k2311a0720/7.20.09