Subway in Peterborough Ontario  » Restaurants  »
140 Parkhill Road West, Peterborough, Ontario
  • It is one of the best fast foods out there that provide the best for your health and nutrition
  • I would recommend this to any people that enjoy a healthy meal, at a low price now

• by ThaPrince

Subway is heaven. I am currently trying to lose a few pounds, so I always throw in a couple of subs into my diet during the week. It is one of the best fast foods out there that provide the best for your health and nutrition.

I am certainly pleased with

the fact that Subway strives to put nutrition as the foundation of their service. It is hard finding a store that does that.

It helps clear up the arteries. When entering subway, the aroma of it is always welcoming.

The toasted subs send some sort of heavenly scent throughout the whole ...

• store. The service is great, the line moves fast, and there is never any problems with the personnel behind the counters.

The place is also clean. I used to be distraught before though, because the prices were ridiculous.

A combo with a bag of chips and pop included, rang me up

to 12 bucks. Lately though, the subways headquarters introduced the 5 dollar foot long specials.

I couldn’t believe it. I was literally paying $2.

50 per 6 inch. !Now thesubs were cheap and delicious.

It was great. I would recommend this to any people that enjoy a healthy meal, at a low price now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72007769031031/k2311a0720/7.20.09