Suave Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I noticed the Suave Shampoo was only $1, so I picked up the ones I thought smelled good and made a decision on which one I should get
  • Trust me, I like it when my hair squeaks to let me know that it is clean, but not that squeaky
  • Once an hour passed, I noticed that my hair didn't smell good at all anymore
  • This hair product may be cheap, but definitely doesn't last long and doesn't make your hair smell good or look good either

• by Kyssies

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was browsing the Shampoo Isle, and I looked at the shampoos that were on sale. I noticed the Suave Shampoo was only $1, so I picked up the ones I thought smelled good and made a decision on which one I should get. I picked the one. It smelled good, like a Waterfall.

When I first used the Shampoo, it smelled really good while

I was showering. Once I started rinsing my hair, my hair was really squeaky, maybe over-cleaned it a little too much. Trust me, I like it when my hair squeaks to let me know that it is clean, but not that squeaky. As soon as I got out of the shower I didn’t feel like my hair was clean, it felt somewhat still ...

• dirty.

Once an hour passed, I noticed that my hair didn’t smell good at all anymore. My hair seemed way flat, and I hate when my hair is flat and not working with me. Not even 12 hours after washing it, it became oily and I had to take another shower and use another shampoo.

I have long and thick hair, therefore… I ran

out of the bottle in a week and a half. Normally it takes 3 weeks for me to run out of my Shampoo that I use.

This hair product may be cheap, but definitely doesn’t last long and doesn’t make your hair smell good or look good either.

Suave Shampoo
    enrique guzman says :

Why can i not find any suave dandruff shampoo in Bryan and College Station Texas at any store

nitakb says :

Hi, Enrique

You can find and purchase Suave Dandruff Shampoo, online at amazon here

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007768981031/k2311a0720/7.20.09