Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture Lip Balm
  • I am definitely going back to buy more once I run out

• by Kelairyy

I am in love with my Nivea a kiss of moisture lip balm! Since I use lip balm a lot, I am always wanting to try out new kinds, so when I saw the Nivea lip balm at CVS, I had to try it. It was around three dollars which was a little too much for a lip balm that

I had never heard of before.

Luckily, I did decide to buy it, because I fell in love with it! It is super moisturizing without being feeling too obvious on my lips.

I can forget that I even have it on because it isn’t heavy at all.

Nivea also has some tinted lip balms and a sunscreen lip balm.

The ...

• lip balm has SPF 4, which is good I guess, but 4 SPF doesn’t really help much, because you should have at least SPF 15 or 20+ when you’re out in the sun a lot.

There is 0.

17 ounces in each product, which is pretty good for three dollars.

(: It kind of reminds me of a gluestick, and some

of my friends actually thought it was glue at first.

This is one of my favorite lip balms.

I am definitely going back to buy more once I run out.

And if you buy it at Wal-mart, it is about a dollar cheaper.

I’ve had mine for about a month, and I am almost out of it, so it is really good.

quick note by anonymous :

The use of the product name and the way it makes her feel regardless of price is an indication of the quality of the product

quick note by anonymous :

This should contain more information about the different products mentioned and should also state how they perform

quick note by anonymous :

Never say I guess n you need to know all the facts and information prior to writing a review

quick note by anonymous :

Should be more positive on the price

quick note by anonymous :

Saying it reminds you of a glue is not a positive or a good selling point. Glue is poisonous

quick note by anonymous :

Should say something like the quality of the product made it last so long in other words needs to be rewritten

Jason Fitzpatrick says :

re : I am definitely going back to buy more once I run out
    Likewise. Best product ever

rm002 says :

re : I am definitely going back to buy more once I run out
    I liked the Nivea lip balm soft rose better than Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture Lip Balm as it provides more natural color to my lips apart from keeping it moisturized.

Megha Manoj Sarge says :

Instead of this i prefer using Nivea shine cherry lip balm. It gives slight red tint to the lips and its cherry aroma is nice as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007768891031/k2311a0720/7.20.09