Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks  » Travel  »
47050 Generals Highway, Three Rivers, CA 93271
  • In my experience it is a perfect place where you can spend a long weekend with your friends or family
  • Sequoia is a fun place where scenery can be enjoyed at its best
  • In my opinion the best place to stay at Sequoia is the Wuksachi Village Hotel which is located at the top of National Park
  • Even though there is a shuttle I would recommend driving by yourself
  • I want more share of this memorable location and will definitely go again

• by uselist

My visit to Sequoia National Park still remains close to my heart. The solace and refresh that the giant trees, snow clad mountains and the mysterious silence offer here are simply rejuvenating. After my trip my mind got a very good feel. The much sought after attraction here is the largest tree known to man i.

e. The Grand Sherman. Even though this tree is the king among the vegetation here, there are numerous giant trees here.

I went there with my friends. In my experience it

is a perfect place where you can spend a long weekend with your friends or family. We were there in winter.

We played in the snow to fullest. There were numerous trails with milk white snow and small water pools. Sequoia is a fun place where scenery can be enjoyed at its best.

But since it was a winter many attractions were closed including much hyped Crystal Cave. Since it is a very famous destination there were many tourists. So you wont get very much privacy.

...

• But the place is very much facilitated with all amenities for safe enjoyment. We stayed at Best Western at Exeter. Exeter was a goo town with many vineyards and orange trees.

But it was little far way from the National Park. In my opinion the best place to stay at Sequoia is the Wuksachi Village Hotel which is located at the top of National Park. The view from there was mind boggling.

We had our lunch from there. Even though overpriced, the food and service were

good. This place gets filled pretty quickly so plan your trip in advance.

There are also nice cabins at Three Rivers. There is also another park named Kings Canyon National Park which is also equally good. Also we visited Lake Kaweah which is great place for photography and camping.

To enjoy the Sequoia National Park completely you have to drive at least two hours inside the park. Even though there is a shuttle I would recommend driving by yourself. I want more share of this memorable location and will definitely go again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382007768831031/k2311a0720/7.20.09