Got2b Curl-vacious Curled Up Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that it comes in a spray bottle too
  • That makes it nice and convenient and easy to use
  • There is no harsh or chemical like odor to this product that I notice
  • This is not a problem that I have ever had with this curl boosting spray
  • This is a really good product which I recommend

• by betsyraeduke

Since my hair is naturally curly I am always on the look out for hair care products that will help to keep my curls looking their absolute best. I use a variety of products for this reason. One of the products that I use quite frequently is a curl spray. There are a couple of different brands of curl spray that I use, but the one I use the most is Got2b Curl-vacious Curled Up Spray.

This curl boosting spray comes packaged in a clear, plastic, small round spray bottle. The cap is sort of a light blue color. The product inside the bottle is a pale green color. There is six ounces of product inside the bottle. According to the claims on the packaging, this spray is just the thing for creating tight spiral curls as well as soft curls and waves that will last. This product is lightweight and heat activated.

I usually spray this product on my hair after washing

it and before it has dried completely. Usually while my hair is still damp but not exactly dripping. All I do is spray this all over my hair after I have combed it out. Then I finger scrunch my hair all over and let it finish drying. The result is excellent. This curl spray gives my curls a real nice boost as well as defines them nicely. I would dare say that spray makes my hair quite a bit more curlier.

The curl boost that I get from this spray lasts all day long. I have never had to reapply this product. It has keeps my curls looking their absolute best all day long whenever I use this. Also this product does not weigh my hair down nor does it make it feel grimy or nasty in any way. My hair is always left feeling soft and natural after I use this product.

This curl spray does not dry out my hair nor ...

• does it flake when it dries. I like that it comes in a spray bottle too. That makes it nice and convenient and easy to use. I love convenience. My hair is never left feeling sticky or unmanageable after using this product either. This curl spray helps to make my hair look fabulous.

There is no harsh or chemical like odor to this product that I notice. The scent that this product does have is very light and hardly noticeable at all. I really like the fact that this does not have a nasty harsh odor to it. The fact that I do not have to deal with a nasty odor makes this product very pleasant to use. I hate those hair styling products that leave you gagging because of the smell. This is not a problem that I have ever had with this curl boosting spray.

I paid about six dollars for this curl boosting spray at my local drug store.

I have heard that this curl booster is hard to find but I have never had a problem with that. I always get it from my local drug store. My local drug store always has this product on hand. Hopefully I never have a hard time finding this product since I like it so much.

In summary I really like Got2b Curl-vacious Curled Up Spray. This is a really good curl booster spray. This spray does not dry my hair out and adds good definition to my curls while boosting them quite a bit. This curl booster holds all day and helps to make my curls look great. There is no harsh odor from this curl spray which is always a plus in a hair styling product. This spray is easy to use and helps keeps curls looking their best. This product does not leave hair feeling sticky nor does it weigh the hair down. This is a really good product which I recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312007768641031/k2311a0720/7.20.09