Galaxy Cinemas in Peterborough  » Movies  »
320 Water Street, Peterborough Ontario
  • The best thing about it is the Cheap Night Tuesdays which are 4 dollars admission, and the 20 dollar sleepover night
  • The concession stands are ok, but I think it can be better
  • I can say that from personal experience, you should go to the Galaxy to experience that first hand
  • Keep in mind, that I don't think I have ever been to a differ

• by ThaPrince

The Galaxy Cinemas is a great place to go to for the movies. It has the best environment. When you walk in, there are arcades and gamerooms in front of you.

This is always great to have when waiting for the movie. Another key feature of Galaxy, are the movies.

There are always good numbers in the theatres, and the seats and grounds are always kept clean. The best thing about it is the Cheap Night Tuesdays which are 4 dollars admission, and the 20 dollar sleepover night.

The 20 dollars cover like 5 or 6 back to back movies.

• Which is sweet.

The movies screened are relatively new too. The concession stands are ok, but I think it can be better.

The stuff they sell are expensive. The popcorn is also a bit too buttery for my taste.

The theatres are the place to be when watching a movie

you’re really interested in. I can say that from personal experience, you should go to the Galaxy to experience that first hand.

Keep in mind, that I don’t think I have ever been to a differ!enttheatre, so my opinion can change later on. However, for now I am happy with this one.

Enjoy!

Brian Ohagan says :

The admission price is reasonable but all theaters make money off the food and drink. All the food and drink is unbelievably over priced. Also they have changed the popcorn so it no longer has butter but there is a station where you can add your own “butter flavoring” which is disgusting watery margarine.

Oscar says :

I think the food is great, but my opinion is it’s overrated and a lot of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112007768591031/k2311a0720/7.20.09