Call of Duty: Modern Warfare  » Games  »
  • Modern Warfare is an amazing game for those that don't know about it
  • You level through experience points that are gained from killing, and completing challenges

• by ThaPrince

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is an amazing game for those that don’t know about it. At one point, I was addicted to the sheer game play. The online multiplayer was what sold me.

It allowed me play friends and family members that I have around the world. Also, I never

got sick of it, since there would always be a challenge.

There was always someone better than you. The graphics are amazing, that range from terrorists to black ops.

The weapons are relevant and kick ass. The sheer thrill of shooting someone, either trick shots, skill shots, kill streaks send a pure ...

• shot of adrenaline through my veins every single damn time.

I also enjoy the fact that they have ranking systems. You level through experience points that are gained from killing, and completing challenges.

This is great, because you always have a goal while playing. Either you want to unlock a weapon, the

perks or add new things to your current weapons.

I have played this game for about a year now, and I a!lwaystake some time to go back and shoot a few. It’s an amazing game, with even better potential.

The next Call of Duty game will explode for sure. I recommend this game to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282007768581031/k2311a0720/7.20.09