Sony Playstation 3  » Games  »
  • First off, I am going to state the obvious and say that the PS3 is absolutely amazing
  • Now that is what I think is the best part of the PS3
  • That would of kicked up the experience a lot more
  • I don't need to recommend this one, you guys probably already have a set yourselves

• by ThaPrince

Ahhh. The Sony Playstation 3. First off, I am going to state the obvious and say that the PS3 is absolutely amazing.

Sony never dissapoints when it comes to gaming. With the purchase of the playstation 3, my life has been blessed even more.

With it, I was able to play

games online for the very first time. No more of that old playing the computer games.

You actually get to play players that have the same skills as you. You are able to play with your friends and family all over the world.

Also, One thing that separates PS3 from Xbox is the internet service. I am able to draw up the internet, go on facebook, watch a video, watch youtube clips etc, on a 60 inch Television screen.

Now that is what I think is the best part of the PS3. There are also many apps that you can put on ...

• Sony Playstation 3
      your PS3 like Vuze, where I can watch downloaded movies on my PS3 hooked to the big TV.

Another key feature is that you can message and add friends, and know their status. Lastly, the graphics haveimproved quite a lot.

The characters look much more real, because of the high resolution

Blu-Ray technology. Sony really did their best to improve the playstation dynasty.

My only dislike is that I wish the PS3 included wireless headsets with every sale. That would of kicked up the experience a lot more.

I don’t need to recommend this one, you guys probably already have a set yourselves. Thanks Sony.

Sony Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282007768571031/k2311a0720/7.20.09