Popeye’s Supplements in Peterborough  » Shopping  »
24-809 Chemong Road, Peterborough Ontario
  • I am a regular customer at Popeye's, here at Peterborough

• by ThaPrince

I am a regular customer at Popeye’s, here at Peterborough. I have bought products such as Mutant Mass, Krush Creatine, Whey Maxx Protein, etc. I also referred a lot of people to the store.

Why? Simply because, the service at Popeyes is great. I always go there to buy my stuff and

I will ask about the products themselves, how it will benefit me, and for advice. The staff is great.

They gave me three free Popeye’s cups, a Protein Shake Mixing Bottle, and 2 Popeye’s T-Shirts. The staff always give their customers extra stuff.

Also, the more frequent ...

• you shop, you put it to your pin card, and get discounts. It is an amazing deal.

I have been to other supplement stores like GNC and Shopper’s Drug Mart, but I got to say the quality and quantity is at Popeye’s. It is also cheaper than the other stores in my

area.

It ranges from amino acid supplements, to muscle pumps, to creatine, and protein. Theres a wide variety to choose from.

Also, !thestaff will print up a guideline to whatever product you buy. I have gained a lot of results due to this store and highly reccomend people to shop at Popeye’s for your supplements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242007768561031/k2311a0720/7.20.09