Bonia Lady Leather Wallet 80021-503-08  » Clothes  »
  • I bought Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet serial number 80021-503-08 a few months ago
  • I love leather products, even though I am quite indifferent about the brand
  • So far, Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet has no such problem
  • Actually, I prefer wallet with simple design
  • Now that I get use to this Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet, I like it very much

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I bought Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet serial number 80021-503-08 a few months ago. I love leather products, even though I am quite indifferent about the brand.

When I entered Bonia store, I asked the salesperson to choose a leather wallet for me. She recommended a few, and I choose Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet 80021-503-08. I wanted a slimmer looking wallet, and this leather wallet met my requirement. Even though Bonia’s

Lady Leather Wallet 80021-503-08 was a bit longer than my usual wallet, I love the feel of the leather.

I hate to see the threads coming out of any wallet. So far, Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet has no such problem. I do not think the thread will come out anytime soon. The workmanship is good.

I am not very careful with my possessions, including wallet. My dear Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet ...

• has suffered a few scratches from my long fingernails. Fortunately, the leather is soft leather, and the color is black, so the scratches do not show up so prominently. I must be careful not to let the cat scratches the leather wallet. I do not want to test the ability of Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet to such an extent.

There are many compartments in this Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet. Actually,

I prefer wallet with simple design. I took quite a while to remember where I put the various cards. Now that I get use to this Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet, I like it very much.

Bonia’s Lady Leather Wallet serial number 80021-503-08 is not cheap. Even after discount, the price was still more than a hundred dollars. I have to take care of it, to make it as for ten years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552007768420931/k2311a0720/7.20.09