Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I know the airline industry is hurting right now, but maybe if they lowered the price a little and we got better service it might be worth it to fly more often
  • I'd rather have gone American Airlines by Dallas than Delta to Memphis, I think is where we went

• by Lynn

Delta airlines is not what it used to be. The seats I swear are smaller, there is hardly service from point A to point B, and the planes are just uncomfortable.

Yes, they did get the job done and got us from here to there, but flying is so frustrating now.

We checked in carry ons and they ended up loading them onto the plane anyway! So why can

we not check more than one bag? It doesn’t make sense to me.

For the amount we pay for tickets at least throw us more than a beverage and wafers.

Can we not get the pillow and blanket service back we used to get? Can we not get lunch on a long flight? I know the airline industry is hurting right now, but maybe if they lowered the price a ...

• little and we got better service it might be worth it to fly more often.

The flight attendants seemed nice enough with smiles and were well presented.

The cabin seemed clean.

It was just a very uncomfortable flight.

If you are over 200 pounds — you will want to buy 2 seats.

My mom and I are at a decent weight but we were still cramped.

Delta is just not

as comfortable as they were in the 90s.

Maybe it is because I was a teenager or something? Anyway, flying isn’t what it used to be, so if you haven’t traveled in a long time it would help to look up airport information on traveling before you go.

Still, not too bad a flight; I’d rather have gone American Airlines by Dallas than Delta to Memphis, I think is where we went.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402007768380931/k2311a0720/7.20.09